BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

last day of davao trip 2013


last day of my Davao trip cant help but take pictures for I love the place.. I left road way inn around 10am and arrive Iloilo around 1pm headed to SM city Iloilo to buy some grocery and lots of Gatorade for my father had a diarrhea that time…
Road way inn is a nice place and the rate is very fair for a comfy night…and unlimited WIFI  lol… and I had a nice view from my room the davo lights plant across.. plus its very good location just a walking distance away from  the Ayala Mall and hospitals  and maybe 10- 15 min. away from the airport.
to sum it up I really enjoyed my Davao trip with all the freebies from Lao integrated farm incorporation the fruits and the organic products ( the last photo), the Davao tour from Davao city to Davao del sur to Davao del norte , the people that I love, its a memorable visit….
what I wore?
Calvin Klein top
YMI shorts
coach watch
silver & gold accessories..

No comments:

Post a Comment