BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 21, 2013

shopping at saw grass mills


shopping trip to saw grass mills. we prepared early for a shopping day and were glad we did bec at the end of the day the parking are packed.
the mall is pretty huge that I don’t know where to start lol its so overwhelming with all the great stores that I want to buy them all.. for this trip I planned to buy fine jewelry bec I been shopping clothes for past 2 weeks since I came back from my vacation I have 500$ to spend but I don’t spend it all because honey pays my earrings hmmmm tnx honey.. .
so after we bought my earrings its time to shop for clothes but I don’t think they have newer styles though its maybe because its an outlet mall so most of the stocks are kind of old  or maybe its not my style that’s why I don’t like it..  I went to lots of shops and went out empty handed its not me lol  of course  I scored some nice stuff too.
whats my shopping picks for this trip?
1. im into jumpsuit lately , I tried 3 from charlotte russe but I only buy the leopard bec black & red are either too big or small for me so I passed, 2.cobalt dress, been craving for cobalt & blue lately so here it is a maxi dress and loving it.
3.chambray I always love chambray and with studs on it I need to have it
4. animal print bolero & jumpsuits . I always needs for a cover up  for church so long sleeve bolero is cool
5. bags, my first plan was the MK tote bag but they are so big for my size and hubby said it looks funny on me so I passed but I find a  smaller version of tote bag in guess by Marciano so I buy it instead , and a blush  clutch or body bag its on sale so I think its a steal.
6. earrings
7. v neck tee its guess and I always love guess so why not
8. bubble necklace additional for my collection
we had fun shopping, yummy foods, and tired feet from walking lol..
what I wore?
dotted top , shorts from a local shop back home
xappeal boots
calvin klein bag
coach aviator
gold & silver accessories
fossil watch

7 comments:

  1. I am super enjoying your blog po Ate Dianne! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi marie thank you.. I will check and follow youre blog

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much po Ate! Here's my blog po; www.marieclara.info and www.marienternal.com :)

      When I saw your blog, I can't help but read each posts. Super enjoy plus, I love your outfit! :)

      Delete
    3. tnx marie. I checked youre blog yesterday and I love it too sometimes I have some troubles with googles that I cant join youre circles I don't know why.. if u do tumblr, ill follow u there ill keep trying here though.. anyways tnx uli... just stay tuned. god bless uou marie.. from were you are in pinas im from Iloilo..have a nice day..
      I have the same name in tumblr n fb fan page..tnx..

      Delete
    4. marie I figured it out im in youre circle now .. have a nice day good night im just starting my day here its a lazy day though

      Delete
    5. Hi Ate Dianne! :) Thank you po. I am from Butuan City. But, currently in Manila. Hope you are having a great there. Would love to get know you more po. Ate, I can't find you sa FB. Can you add me instead? :) https://www.facebook.com/mcedsss

      Thanks te. Take care always and God bless. Be happy!

      Delete
    6. Hi i think i found u facebook.. butuan is in mindanao? Ahh sa paranaque me nag college.... have a nice day to u its almost dinner time here.. tc .. n god bless u

      Delete