BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 12, 2013

lumia 1020 is mine


its been a month that I been drooling over this lumia 1020 and yesterday hubby told me that hes going to buy me a bag or fine jewelry and  of course I told him I want this phone instead and its  a done deal lol..
it was a great day yesterday sunny to drive around  and make some steaks  but what really makes my day was my yellow phone..
 I don’t waste time to try the 41mp pro cam on our way home and its nice..so happy to have this I never crave phones for years its maybe bec. honey gave me new latest phone before I get tired of my old phone I had galaxy note and S3 last year but I was not as happy when I get this yellow phone its maybe bec. its  yellow lol.. though its kinda hard to navigate because im used of galaxy S series and note and I have galaxy tab too so this is very new to me as well as our windows pc but im going there..
what I wore? how can u say that there is too much blue? for me I never get tire of matching my outfit from head to toe im always a color coded person.
top & shorts from a local store back home
body central belt
charlotte russe wedge sneakers
calvin klein bag
coach watch
silver accessories
nine west aviator

No comments:

Post a Comment