BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 24, 2013

spotted blouse


I am in a deep sleep today around 7:20am and honey wake me up  because he wants to eat at dennys  so i get up and prepare but we were hungry enough to wait so we end up in mcdo  well i love pancake & bacon anyway and since were just nearby Ross & bealls hmmm “ you  might as well you  shop buy some stuff you like “ my hubby told me   i just smiled and said “hmmmm” but what really runs in my mind was  i so much like that honey hurry up finish you’re food so that we can start shopping.. lol
i scored some nice stuff recently i been buying a lot of  stuff that sometimes it made me think ” do i really need all this? “ hmmm maybe, maybe not but im happy when i shop and my husband don’t mind it so its ok  right..
whats my picks?
snake skin shoes and i almost get the snake skin bag from nine west because they are exact pair but i don’t really like the style & size  a large hobo bag and its a little bit pricey for the style i don’t really like so i passed.
denim shorts + belt  i like the style and fit  and my old faded denims similar to that doesn’t fits me anymore grrrr..
cobalt top well i been craving for cobalt lately and i like the style + its Philippine made that made me too excited as well lol..
 pair, a house clothes to tell you honestly i have bunch of  new clothes but so little for the house clothes.
what i wore?
spotted top i bought in a local store back home
YMI shorts
body central gold belt
lucy love bag
lacoste sunnies
1 inch gold necklace & bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment