BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 26, 2013

safety course training


 we had a busy day today.. we wake up around 5am  prepared for the day and headed to Dennys to eat break fast & headed to Ft. pierce gun show after ,we been planning to attend the firearms safety course  for me, this morning we went to  Havert  Fenn center in Ft. Pierce to take the course, the instructor is nice he explained it clearly & nicely, after the actual shooting  I got my certification hmmmm not bad..
after the training course we went home first to get some stuff and we headed to Cowboy BBQ & grill resto in Stuart to grab lunch and to get honeys safety shoes as well.. but since were with honeys friend today I didn’t take any photos  outside or any pictures with them in the back grounds I always value someone’s privacy  and my hubbys is not fond of taking pictures outside grrrr..lol… so most of my posts are take indoors by me with my timer cam..
 I usually do the brain storming if its a planned trip/planned day  considering were going to a shooting range so comfortable shoes is my priority, so I started with the shoes, and finally I decided to wear a combat boots and I go from there since the boots is taupe, I picked my cream-leopard bag to go with it  and lastly I picked my latest buy from my latest shopping from ross & bealls.
what I wore?
BYer top
 from ross
YMI denim shorts from bealls
H&M combat boots
guess by Marciano bag , bubble necklace, rose gold bracelet
charlotte russe belt
fossil watch
gold & silver accessories
NOTE. I changed my combat boots to hi-heeled leopard shoes for lunch for a more girly look..

No comments:

Post a Comment