BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 5, 2013

davao escapade 2013


I always love Davao .. my second trip to Davao but it seems my first trip coz im always excited to go there.. despite of my hectic sched  I didn’t have a second thought of going there its just a time management lol..
I leave janiuay early in the morning arrived in Davao around 8am and we had a long day that knocked me out as soon as I took my shower and my back hit the bed thanks for the comfy hotel type room at Laos ancestral home…
what we do in Davao city…. well driving..lol going here and going there its a road trip taking pictures of one of the largest city in the world..and of course foods…
because I left the house early I ate my break fast @ coffee break and for wifi at the same time and as soon as my plane tap down at Davao airport I ate in one local resto and the food was awesome.. I miss Filipino food..
what I wore?
D&G cap
aeropostale shirt
charlotte russe floral shorts & wedge sneakers
guess bag & bracelets
coach aviator & watch
gold & silver accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment