BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 19, 2013

a cruise ship recap

19th July 2013 cruise ship recap via diannesquestforlifenfashion.tumblr.com

cruise ship recap
Its been a month that we went on a cruise we had a great time no worries for 4 days just relaxing and touring around..Key west & mayan ruins in tulum.. shopping, eating , drinking,chilling whatta life..before we went  on a cruise  I posted how I prepared for it. I know I over packed  I prepared 2-3 sets of clothes a day and when I was in the cruise I only used 2 sets of clothes a day , from the start I know I might not use all of it but I always wanted an extras if ever un wanted circumstances occur.  We are  just an hour drive away from Miami anyway so bringing a big suit case for 2 of us is not a big deal really.
For a 5 days cruise   (Miami-key west -cozomel- Miami )I think what you should bring are the following…
Day 1 embarkation day, just wear any outfit that you like and you can wear that for the rest of the day as well.
At night time for a formal dinner u can wear a semi-formal or formal clothes as long as no shorts, swimsuit covers & flip tops for women you’re good. For men no tank tops, no shorts & flip tops.
WHAT I WORE? Day time: white jumpsuits, wedge sneakers and I switched to flip tops after we get in the ship.
Night time: chevron hi-low dress + flip tops for dinner and birth day gift shopping…
Day 2  were on Key west , we roam around key west until 12 noon , we went to  a museum, took pictures, eat  ice screams to cool down a bit,  ohh boy key west in summer is so hot and humid so  you better have  3 sets of clothes  for the second day one for  key west because im sure as soon as you get into you’re cabin the first thing you want to do is to take a shower,  so another day time clothes is necessary  and the last set of clothes is for the captains night / dinner night  @ captains night most of the people wore more glamorous clothes suits for men, long gown , cocktail dress  skirts & blouse for women. As for me its my birth say so my hubby ordered cake & cabin decoration well that was nice. We had some  free photo shoot  too but of course its not free at all if you like the picture 21$ each ..Holy cow..lol
Day time (Key West) denim jumpsuits, wedge sneakers
Noon time/ hanging out in the ship, Violet sun dress
Night time   corset, hi-low skirt, booties
Day 3 were in Tulum Mexico , the ship docked in cozomel but we bought an excursion ticket for mayan ruins so we spend the day there. So for day 3 u only needs 1-2 set of clothes as for us we only used  1 set of clothes just for the ruins. The ruins trip was so tiring that after we came back we just called for a room service and went to bed.  But if you have a lot of energy to party at night you better bring another set of clothes.
Day time  @ tulum  adventure  I figured out that it will be so hot there so wearing white will help ,white top +white shorts + wedge sneakers = comfy day
Some people wore beach attires because if the water is not high and strong you can swim there and the beach is awesome the water looks so refreshing that it will make you wants to swim unfortunately  for our group the water was high and strong so no swimming allowed..grrr..
Day 4  a day in the sea.. way back from cozomel to Miami.
2 sets of clothes for day time & another set of clothes for night time. And if you love to swim you better bring a swim suit & swim suit covers for women & swimming trunk for men. For us we don’t swim its because I don’t like to get more colors , I know weird but only Asian heritage can understand me with this.
Day time steal jumpsuit ( pair of shorts & tube top )
its been so hot that after sometime of walking around the ship and haning out in open air areas it made me sweat and so hot so we took a shower to refresh  
Noon time Cotton shorts + chiffon blouse +flip tops = comfy day
 Night time Animal print   dress
Day 5 disembarkation day. Good bye cruise ship its time to face the real world again.
Yellow + pink shorts+ flip tops

No comments:

Post a Comment