BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 6, 2013

a night at daytona for july 4 celebration


july 4 the Americas independence day and also an Philippine-American friendship day..
we drove to Daytona beach  Florida to spend a holiday and to visit a friend as well. We left the house around 6pm because we want to see fireworks on the way there and to have a finale  in Daytona but we didn’t anticipate the traffic so when we arrived Daytona the fireworks has just its finalle bad and we end up in heavy traffic grrrrrr….lol.. however we had fun watching the fireworks on our way there..
we had some BBQ, drinks specifically lemonade drink for me lol.. just talked, talked &  played with the dogs.. honey swim at night I did not the water was too cold for me so I passed however I had a nice swim with the dogs the next day ( tomorrows post)
what I wore? RED WHITE & BLUE,  I originally prepared  a flip tops + moto jacket I don’t like cold and sometimes at night it gets cold specially in the beach but the next day I changed my mind I don’t like flats really so I switched it to wedge and I end up not wearing the jacket at all its too hot and we was not able to go to the beach to watch the fire works.
charlotte russe top
body central shorts
mango belt
brash wedge
fossil watch
white gold diamond necklace
red + cobalt + silver  accessories
guess bag
PS. I don’t play guitar ( so obvious the way I handled it)my husband just asked me to pass it to him, but its cool to learn it not now maybe in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment