BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

june recap


june recap..
june was interesting  and full of adventure.. first week of the month were in Connecticut and 3rd week were on the cruise…
for summer and hot weather I love wearing skirts & shorts  and I usually dress up for church. I don’t wear long skirts except maxi skirts if I will wear  short skirts it will a mini skirt for sure.. I don’t have much formal clothes for I don’t work in  corporate world  im jobless for a moment and at the same time im reviewing for my NCLEX RN exam.
my style is predictable because im a matchy -matchy girl I usually start creating an outfit with a top and then everything follow. Bag & shoes most of the time goes together as well as my  blouse/top goes with my accessories I love monochromatic hue.
 I love belts for they add up  appearance to outfit they can make or break the outfit.
I love statement necklaces and craving for more specially bubble necklace  I own red now and I want more..lol for the can make or break the outfit too it depends on how you put them on an outfit.
im a clothes sucker  i love collecting shoes too and lately  bags & sunnies interest me too ..
my wish list are pink ,cobalt & emerald foot wear. white dress, cobalt blouse ,gray bag..
photo 1 yellow & blue combo. I love the mesh top( back) and the ribbon caught   my attention when I saw that on the store since there’s not too much yellow on my blouse I paired it with my yellow booties and bag the top is a white & navy blue combo so I choose blue shorts as well  and the turquoise accessories completed the look. ( mine top, Arizona shorts from JCPenny, charlotte russe booties & belt, rosetti bag, Geneva watch, turquoise accessories)
photo 2 I love the combo if the skirt is a bit longer it can be wear for an office or formal meetings.. I wore that for lunch and some errands. they say red is loud so why not pairing with neutrals to balance it out.(charlotte russe top, tattoo skirt , bow belt, red accessories, mango bag, silver bangles & bracelet)
photo 3.. too much color but because 2 colors are neutrals  (white top & brown belt) the outfit is not loud. Mixing  colors are fun but I guess when its too much it became a disaster. ( mango top, H&M mustard skirt ,guess by Marciano belt , F&F mode foot wear, swatch , charlotte russe bib necklace + turquoise accessories)
photo 4 I love this denim jacket & hi-low dress. I wore this in church and I got lots of compliments…I decided to go with yellow that day yellow dress, yellow shoes & yellow accessories  wheeew I cant deny that its my favorite color.. yea it is  I tried to used my yellow pocket book but ..no its too much yellow so I switched it black instead.. with out the jacket the dress is so cute and it gave me a feeling of being a 16 yo..lol.. ( I bought the dress in a flea market in Kissimmee last may when we watched a concert we stayed for 3 days that gave us a lot of time o shop and roam around.. aeropostale denim jacket, F&F mode foot wear , Calvin Klein bag , B iconic accessories I bought it in Atlanta Georgia International Airport
photo 5,6& 9  that week i guess i love orange because i wore them in 3 consecutive days,( Friday photo 9.saturday photo 6 and Sunday photo 5) nyay its orange mania week..lol its maybe bec i love to wear the new wedge and im a mtachy- matchy girl remember
photo 5 I been craving for orange color  so  why not wearing my orangey hi-low dress for church  i bought both dress  & wedge in ross store but of different branch, guess by Marciano bag, swatch, gold accessories.
photo 6 for our some errands (  mine bib top, skurt a gift from my sister, ross wedge, nine west bag, charlotte russe belt, gold accessories & swatch watch.
photo 9 chilling & hanging out @ hurricane grill for a nice Friday. i wore a rebelled chiffon top i bought in Connecticut during our last visit,H&M  shorts , charlotte ruse belt, Calvin Klein bag, ross wedge and gold accessories & fossil watch.
photo 7 green ,yellow and gold. this was taken in Yankee candle in Massachusetts. (mine top , Arizona shorts from JC penny, guess by Marciano bag , charlotte russe wedge sneaker i always get a compliments with this shoes so i  super love it now lol.., B iconic accessories, fossil watch, coach aviator
photo 8 im a pink lady.. a younger feeling.. i don’t know every time i wear pink clothes i feel like im only on my teen age years hmmp its maybe when i was a teen ager pink is my favorite or it is because pink is always associated with children’s clothes nyay. regression..lol. ( guess by Marciano button down top & pocket book, charlotte russe  floral shorts & wedge sneakers, city lady statement necklace , unisilver watch.
photo 10 in PBI for or trip to Connecticut ( mine top i got compliment with it, it has a nice print and color , volcom shorts, coacg aviator, guess my Marciano bag, charlotte russe wedge, fossil watch)

No comments:

Post a Comment