BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

curly hair in pink and black

                                                       
last Friday  we went to the mall. and again  I cant help my self but buy stuff..
I thought the white cravings was over for a week ago I bought a white maxi dress and I told my self ok enough with whites. but when I was in the mall and I saw the white hi-low dress I feel I need to buy it though I had a second thought about it and im pinching my self as im dragging it to the cashier..lol.. but impulse wins so pretty dress went home with me.
I bought  a violet mini dress & shorts too..ooooo hh well.. thanks honey for spoiling me.. (tomorrows post the new shorts)
what I wore?
mine hi-low top
pink tank top from my shop back home
charlotte russe floral shorts
calvin klein bag
d multi colored shoes
unisilver watch
city lady fuchsia necklace & earrings
inch gold bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment