BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 12, 2013

short hair or curly hair

12th July 2013  via dianneswhereabouts.tumblr.com follow me on tumblr I follow you back

 
trial curly hair (july 6 post)
 
sometimes I used inspiration photos  from random online surfing ( last photo).
I always love denim jacket simply because you can wear it with almost everything. i had this photo save on my computer for long and finally i completed the pieces in my closet ( blue tank top) so i gave it a try and i came up with first set of photos. im not a scarf lady so i passed.l
lately i been contemplating with what to do with my hair i had this style for too long just straight hair sometime e with bangs sometimes not.i love curly hair and last week i decided to have a curly hair however we were not able to get an appointment  but while waiting i kinda play my hair what if  ill just cut it short my husband don’t like it and i don’t too although im 10 years younger with short hair i easily get bore with it and short hair is hard to style or nothing really.
tomorrow i have a salon appointment  excited much..
what i wore? running some errands with hubz..
aeropostale denim jacket
charlotte russe  tank top , bag & wedge sneakers
body central shorts
turquoise , silver & swarobzki  accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment