BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 22, 2013

white for sunday service


 
call  me crazy but I bought my hi-low  white dress because of this inspiration photo (last picture). a week ago  I bought a white maxi dress and I thought that’s my last piece for white cravings but when  we went to the mall last Friday night and I saw that dress I remembered the inspiration photo though I have the second thought of buying it , ”hmmmpp its not solid white anyway ”so I end up buying it…
and I love wearing my new stuff so after we came home I hand washed it and I wore it yesterday for a Sunday service.
what I wore?
body central hi-low dress
hot kiss jacket
brash wedge
charlotte russe bib necklace (pink) first I tried  brown, gold & olive combo necklace from body central but when I decided to wear the pink jacket I switched the necklace.
body central gold belt
charms & crystals earings
fossil watch
inch gold bracelets
guess by Marciano rose gold bracelet & bag
zales bridal set

No comments:

Post a Comment