BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 29, 2013

sunday service with hi-low floral skirt

 ()

Sunday service became our routine for many months now  we go out and hang out on Friday night and mostly rest at Saturday night bec we need to wake up early to get ready for the church..
yesterday we washed the car in the morning and panned to go and eat breakfast but bec. of the time we decided to dress up for the church and go for breakfast @ dennys but because of time constraints we ended up eating in McDonald’s instead and ohh boy some mcdo branch are not fast foods anymore why? because it took time fo get the food and unfortunately for us they forgot our drinks haaaaiiizzzz….well anyway  while honey is waiting for our food im busy taking picture of  my self inside mcdo  “narcissistic" huh ..
as I posted yesterday that tee and shorts are lazy for me I don’t usually put tees on the ” back burner ” of my closet bec I wear them to dress up too just like todays post  tees with skirts ,hi-heeled shoes & statement necklace it gives another aura to the outfit right compared to tees with denim shorts & flip tops.
what I wore?
 zara tee
tattoo hi-low skirt
F&F mode shoes
calvin klein bag
bib necklace  + earrings from my shop back home
silver bracelets & bangles
swatch & rose gold tone guess by Marciano bracelet
mango belt
vera wang sunnies

No comments:

Post a Comment