BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

sunday service and shopping

 
9th July 2013 via dianneswhereabouts.tumbler.com

Sunday service became our  routine I’m so thankful that there’s no resistance from my husband he’s not a church goer and he is so amenable with that but he said he respect and he’s supporting me but I guess on the process he’s started to like   it too because now he’s buying dress pants and nice shirts, button downs shirts  well im a good influence.
after church we went to the treasure coast mall @ Jensen beach ate lunch and started to shop and hunting for a saloon for a new curly hair for me by next week I will have a new look excited much..
I don’t buy much because I accompany him to shop and ohh boy I understands why he don’t like to shop because he is so picky that if we will be given   an hour to shop  I will go out in the mall with a handful and he have nothing  in hand after couple of hours of picking  he finally  bought a suit and he said next week while im on the saloon he will shopping for shoes and some nice shirts..hmmmm..
for me I only bought a white dress ( charlotte ruse ) which is in my wish list I been craving for white lately but I guess the hunt is over for I have white shorts, jumpsuits, couple of tees shoes and finally the dress so the craving is over. when I saw camo studded top on body central I grabbed it instantly. and lastly I scored a wedge  I been hunting for a pink  foot wear so this wedge will do for now its been always hard for me to buy shoes bec of my size soo..tiny so I don’t really care the name/ brand of the shoes im wearing as long as it fits me and I like the style & color I buy it.
what I wore?
violet-black combo hi-low  tube dress to cover up in the church I wore a fuchsia cardigan.
steps booties
Calvin Klein wallet bag  I tried the violet nine west bag but I decided to use the wallet bag instead
swatch watch
gold accessories
violet accessories
coach avaitor

No comments:

Post a Comment