BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

rearranging stuff


via instagram screen shot…
 maximizing a space
after the cruise I was depressed its because its time to back on reality not just to eat, adventure, just relaxing ohh whatta life…huh..
when im sad or anxious I want to do something… something to occupy my mind.. sewing, cleaning, studying and work out will be at the back of the burner..lol..who can study and concentrate when sad & depressed right so gotta passed on that..
so after  a day of resting and relaxing at home  I occupied my mind by re arranging stuff.. I started with my jewelry armoire and I hung  my accessory organizer again  I don’t know why honey don’t like it. its  perfect for hanging statement necklace and earrings.. and I maximized my armoire by putting some tux inside for additional space and it works lol..
I still have a lot of time so I re arrange the living & dining/family room too..i found our wedding tarpaulin in the garage so I hung it and hubby said it looks good there.. but of course.. displayed our souvenir photos from Tulum and in the ship.
and then the shoes and bags.. I’ve noticed that they’re getting crowded so to maximize the space I used the shoe boxes that I kept  thanks goodness for being  a packrat sometimes it really helps so instead of putting 1 pair of shoes I can put 2 pairs by layering it in a box hmmmmmppp.. another trick ive learned.
and the bags instead of arranging them facing forward I rearranged them facing sideward and they fit there nicely, unlike the old arrangement.
and lastly the clothes, rearranging them by styles & colors. im exhausted so I didn’t touch the shorts , skirts and jeans dresser are  still untouched up to now..

PS. I bought the accessory organizer at wallmart
jewelry armoire ( hubbys birth day gift) he bought it @ wallmart

No comments:

Post a Comment