BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 13, 2013

a greeny friday

13th July 2013  via dainnesquestforlifenfashion.tumblr.com

its honeys off so it means were going out my so bored boring week s over its nice to breath air outside my house …don’t hold you’re breath Dina Monday is coming soon again haiiizzzz..lol
yesterday we went to the mall to get his suit that he bought last week and it means I can shop again lol.. I know I over do it and he said im a shopaholic I guess…
well anyway we planned to go to sea weeds its an Asian resto after the mall but the rain was pouring hard  that we end up eating in the mall instead as always I ate @ my favorite Asian chao, yumminess. Happy tummy again, and of course happy closet too because I scored some rompers & nice accessories I don’t know im into rompers lately  I bought 5 pieces since last month and I guess those pieces are the last hmmm.. those rompers are so comfy and ready to go just put on  flip tops or any foot wear and  good to go baby.
as me and my husband just hold hands walking on the mall when this cute maybe 9 or 10 yo blonde girl running towards me and said " excuse me”
 me  ” yes”
girl ”I really like you’re outfit so adorable”
me” awww so sweet of you thank you
that girl made my day shes so cute and adorable too
what I wore?
H&M top pink celebrity shorts
F&F mode wedge
coach bag
gold accessories
 fender personalize ”dinz” earrings
swatch watch
gold bracelets & necklace
what I bought?
5 pieces of necklaces omg here we go again.. panic buyer..
1. I always love bubble necklace (black) and im on hunt of every color of it so far I only have red & black & I want more ..lol
2. cobalt necklace last week I bought cobalt earrings and yesterday I got  a necklace love it, im still on  a hunt for cobalt top & foot wear
3.gold & olive combo I love the style and I don’t have those color & style on my jewelry armoire so why not
4. I another cobalt necklace I don’t know I like the style its bib like necklace im not sure how they call it though I like white & blue combo so why not
5. I like the color combo fuchsia & yellow.. maybe I need to stop buying accessories now ..
BELTS;  slim gold & blush
rompers: olive & light brown I like the style & the material so soft and so comfy
black,  last month I bought white & denim of the same style,   im  a 3 pieces collector so I think that’s the last one. maybe you’re wondering what is the 3 pieces collector well I am a pack rat and love to collect clothes and I usually collect stuff of the same style &  with different colors usually up to 3 pieces and I tend to stop after that.
today I have a saloon appointment for perm so stay tuned im excited..

No comments:

Post a Comment