BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 1, 2013

fourt of july outfit ideas the jeans


part 2 of 4th of July outfit ideas.. featuring white, red & blue jeans..
photo one.. started with my white skinny jeans + blue lace blouse I love this peplum lace blouse sexy and elegant and lace is so girly right? this outfit can be wear on a dinner or semi formal lunch/ meeting
photo 2 for a fun day running around some errands or can be wear in some meetings too pumps & makes the outfit sexier & elegant
photo 3 red jeans loud huh but its summer folks and bright colors are ”in” so lets enjoy it though for me jeans on summer is so hot for me id rather wear shorts & skirts.. this outfit is so simple jeans + collared tee and I love how they styled this tee this is actually a pair of shorts & tee that’s why I love pairs than jumpsuits because  with  the pairs you can extend  your wardrobe more
photo 4  & 6 jeans + tank top + blazer for a formal meetings
photo 5 just so simple jeans + white tee  a classic outfit for a comfy day

No comments:

Post a Comment