BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

black and fuchsia live scan appointment


embellished collar
last Monday I had an appointment for a live scan for my BON application.im on a skirt mode but my feet was tired from Sundays walking & shopping,  i wanted to wear my new wedge but my feet were protesting so i wore the golden wedge sneakers instead for comfort.
this look reminds me of my imported series "( apoy sa dagat) where in Rebecca always wear hi-low blouses with skirts..hmmmppp looks fab anyway.
what I wore?
cotton on  embellished top
wrangler skirt
guess bag
charlotte ruse wedge sneakers
uni silver pink watch
charms& crystals accessories (necklace & earrings)
silver bracelets & bangles
nys sunnies.
i love fuchsia & black combo +gold = winner

No comments:

Post a Comment