BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 4, 2013

redesigned blouse and shorts


last Saturday we went to tire plus for a tire changed we  had lunch @ Wendy’s first and it was refreshing its a fast food chain yet  they have flowers.
what I wore? a blouse from my shop back home that I redesigned originally its a dressy/long blouse (2nd to the last photo taken in manila domestic airport jan 2012)..I love this blouse Ive wear this in the states last fall (last photo) but sometimes I want to destroy things lol.just kidding its because sometimes I got tired of the design so I redesigned them. I have this old 2 yo shorts that very seldom I use  so I decided to pair them. since the blouse was long I cut the hem and redesigned the shorts out of it. and wallah  I have pair its a steal jumpsuit too bec at first glance u may say its a jumpsuit but its not.
charlotte russe booties
rossite bag (hubbys Christmas gift)
nys sunnies
gold accessories
swatch watch
old photo  2011 manila Philippines /second to the last original length of the blouse, bunny shorts, tomato bag, mango sunnies
last photo 2012 port saint Lucie Florida  same blouse wore as a tie front blouse , pink celebrity skinny jeans , Xappeal boots , lucy love bag, swatch watch, silver bangles & bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment