BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 8, 2013

color of the day is grey



hurricane wings  is one of our favorite hang out I don’t drink my husband does we ate our favorite chicken wings with gold rush sauce for him and ginger thai for me, couple of drinks for him chill a bit and after we went to clothes store that we stumbled upon and I scored some nice stuff.
every time I have new piece I really tried to wear use them , I bought the grey pocket book  from CK last july 5  and the next day cant stop my self but to use them.and so when my husband saw me with a grey top he know instantly that im gonna use my new pocket book im a matchy-matchy girl and knoews it.
what I wore?
body central jumpsuit wear as a short ( recent buy)
nine west over lap blouse (I had this blouse since 2005 or even 2004 but believe  me you cant even tell that its old because it looks like new im OC when it comes to my clothes the more  expensive it is the more I took care of it some of my clothes I washed them manually)
F&F mode shoes ( bought in Saudi Arabia)
Calvin Klein bag
fossil watch
gold accessories
nys sunnies

No comments:

Post a Comment