BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

polka dot dress for church


I been craving for a polka dot dress and so after a months of months of search  last may from our Jacksonville trip I stumbled this dress from ross and I love it.. and it happened that I had this orange crop top blouse with polka dot design  that I haven’t wear for couples of mos. so I decided to cut it up and wallah im wearing a cardigan/bolero thanks to my sewing machine..
I wore this for church after we came back from cruise , I know my post are late since last week because of our cruise ship. after churc we went to wallmart for a food shopping and ohh boy cant take my eyes on those sweets and of course I went home with tres leches omg.. so yummy yet fattening. And that’s the reason why I kept on gaining weight
what I wore?
ross dress
mine  crop blouse turned into cardigan/bolero
nine west bag
f&f foot wear
charlotte russe belt
swatch
guess by Marciano earrings
gold necklace & bracelet bd gift from honey

No comments:

Post a Comment