BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 7, 2013

monochromatic look


a day in Daytona. we went there last Thursday night to watch fireworks and cook out with friends. We didn’t go home until 4pm so we had time to go to the main street and the beach just to walk around and feel the ocean breeze, went home and swim , wahhhhh were already in the beach but we went home to swim in the pool I preferred pool though im not a good swimmer  and I don’t want to get more color so covered pool is perfect.
I had fun swimming with the dogs so cute.
what I wore? when I packed our overnight bag last Wednesday I packed a monochromatic look for friday. Guess & H&M look but I decided to wore wedge instead of flats
on our way home we stopped by @ Vero outlet and I scored  this CK bag & cross body bag/wallet I been on a hunt for a grey bag for long and this piece is perfect..
H&M tank top
H&M shorts
Guess by Marciano button down blouse wore as a vest
Guess by Marciano belt
guess by Marciano bag
fossil watch
white gold diamond necklace
silver bangles & bracelets
brash wedge

No comments:

Post a Comment