BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 14, 2013

transformation


yesterday was the transformation day from straight to curly hair hopefully it will last long.
I been contemplating for a week if I will do it or not ,  first time ever  to perm my hair I used to rebond it ( straightening)  but curly hair hmmpp ive tried the  with curling iron only, but yesterday was the day and I super like it  as well as my husband that out of excitement and satisfaction he gave gratuity tip of 58 $ hmmm that’s too much  ha but he said she did a nice job and my hair are thick and long that instead of normal 3 hours perming she did it for almost 4 hours.
after the saloon we went to sea weeds restaurant  I missed Filipino foods and I cant cook so sea weeds is a perfect place to go during cravings.
what I wore? who  said that someone cannot wear fall outfit on summer? not in florida you can wear anything in most time of the year, this week end was kinda stormy, raining, thunder, lightning  so I decided to wear jeans and I hate it when my feet got wet  so boots are the perfect answer
my recent buy body central studded  camo top & gold belt
refuge from charlotte russe jeans
guess by Marciano bag
x appeal boots
fossil watch
gold accessorries

No comments:

Post a Comment