BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 18, 2013

recreated look


my inspiration photo has birds I have scattered dots.
I love the mint  and white wd black prints I don’t have birds but I have polka dots so I guess its a good substitute  for now.
ill be posting some of my recreated outfits for  maybe a couple of days for I still have this photos save on my computer and I want to share it with you plus this week we do go out much its been raining like crazy in Florida so we just stayed home under the comfort of our blanket…
I had this inspiration photo (2nd to d last photo)  saved on my computer for long just  simple everyday outfit that I wore for some errands a week ago.
what I wore?
charlotte russe mesh polka dot top
roxy shorts
calvin klein bag
steps shoes
turquoise accessories
swatchwatch
fell free belt

No comments:

Post a Comment